Looking to Improve Your Smile?
Our Orthodontic Team can help make your smile brighter & healthier with Braces or Invisalign!
Fill in the form to get started on your new smile today!
Why Choose Us?
Experienced Team. State of the Art Office. Comfy Environment.
By the American Board of Orthodontics – the highest board of excellence
For school & work. Plus quick appointments
Most insurance accepted. Interest free payments
Your SMILE is going to be AWESOME
Meet the Orthodontist
Dr. Hardik T. Kapadia
“Working with kids and adults to create happy faces is what I absolutely love. Seeing the transformations and wonderful smiles is what keeps me energized!”
- Graduated top of dental school class from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine.
- Completed specialist training and Orthodontic residency at LSU Health Sciences Center in New Orleans.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics
- Loves super hero movies and warm brownies and spending time with the love of his life and their two wonderfully chubby dogs
What Patients Say
Jamie P. – 16 years old
“I had such crooked teeth and was always self-conscious. As a teenager it was so important for me to have a great smile. Thanks to Dr. Kapadia and his team, my smile is now AWESOME! Lots of love”
Ken S. – 28 years old
“I had braces before but my teeth shifted. Dr. Kapadia did a fast alignment treatment for my front teeth and I love my new confidence. My treatment went real fast and my wedding photos turned out amazing. Exceptional results!”
“I think I was one of the luckiest people to get the opportunity to have Dr. Hardik work with me he took care of one of my insecurities and now I have confidence with my smile at a very affordable rate. I would like to thank him again for his continued great work.”
Chelsea G. – 39 years old
“Dr Kapadia and team so loving and giving. They took care of my little boy every step of the way. He was being made fun of at school due to his buck teeth. Thanks for fixing his smile. I am forever thankful to you for his self-confidence.”
Your Life. Your Smile.
Braces Aren’t Just for Kids!
Dr. Kapadia had braces as an adult and understands first handedly the challenges of orthodontic treatments. Still think braces are for teenagers? Think again.
The power of a smile can help you feel more confident at any age! Adults have various treatment options – ranging from esthetic braces to lingual or hidden braces. Newer technology has helped make the braces much smaller and more comfortable.
Ask us about Invisalign clear aligner treatment, where you can change everything without having to give up anything!
Benefits of Adult Orthodontic Treatment
- Greater self-image and self- confidence – important for getting better opportunities in life
- Straight teeth and good bite = increased longevity of teeth & better digestion
- Less crooked teeth means less tartar build up & improved gum health
- Close unsightly gaps between teeth for a beautiful smile
- Bite preparation before dental implant procedures
- Straight teeth for great occasions in life – graduation, job interview, weddings, and more
At Smile Brite Orthodontics we believe that YOUR SMILE is one of those very few things you can spend so little on to get such a huge return on investment over the course of your lifetime.